Holiday evergreen boughs are great for outdoor winter arrangements, gardlands, wreaths and centerpieces.
Fresh bundle of Oregonia
- This evergreen is noted for its variegated leaves. It is a great alternative to regular boxwood
- Good, hardy upward branching structure.
- Lasts long and dries nicely into a warm yellowish tint
- A good foundation plant or can be cut into multiple pieces
- All greens can be misted with water or wiltpruf to maintain freshness
- Colors, textures and size may vary slightly due to the natural habit of the plants.
No returns or refunds on fresh greenery